Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.samuraitours.com. You can find more information about us, including our full address, on our Contact page.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you register for a tour on our website, we collect the information required in order to provide the necessary information to you regarding your tour.
The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
- Google Analytics cookies – these are set for monitoring and tracking visitors behavior on the site. IP addresses are anonymized.
- WordPress logged-in cookies – these are used by WordPress to authenticate logged-in visitors, password authentication and user verification.
- WordPress comments cookies — If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
- AddThis cookies – used by the content sharing platform, AddThis.
- CMS Tree Page View cookies – this is used by the CMS Tree Page View to provide correct functionality based on user behavior.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content, like YouTube videos, for example. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We don’t share your data with third-parties in a way as to reveal any of your personal information like email, name, etc. However, some data is transferred and/or stored with third-party services we use, like cloud-based services and payment processors. This is done as a way to provide you with a better overall service and user experience.
Who can see my personal information
If you are not a registered client on our site, there is no personal information we have or can see about you. If you have commented or registered on our website, your personal information can be accessed by our System Administrators.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
If you have registered for a tour, that data is retained indefinitely.
What rights you have over your data
If you have purchased products from us, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.