- Meeting service at Osaka’s Kansai Airport (KIX) or Osaka’s Itami Airport (ITM) by a private taxi meeting service and transfer to Osaka hotel
- Optional meeting service at either Tokyo’s Narita or Haneda Airport will be an extra $100 fee per group. If you are arriving or departing at Tokyo’s Narita or Haneda Airports, there will be an extra $150 fee per person for the train tickets to/from Osaka for either of these airports (the meeting service is required if you want us to purchase the train tickets to Osaka for arrival, if you are arriving at one of the Tokyo Airports, the meeting staff will help you board the train. You will travel on your own to the Shin Osaka station, and will be met there and escorted to the hotel.)
- Sending service to Osaka’s Kansai Airport (KIX) or Osaka’s Itami Airport (ITM)
- If you will be leaving from Tokyo’s Narita Airport or Haneda Airport, there will be an extra $150 fee per person for the train tickets from Osaka to one of these airports.
- For those requiring meeting or sending services on dates other than the scheduled arrival/departure dates, there will be a $100 fee for the meeting service from the airport into Osaka or the sending service to Kansai Airport.
- Lodging for 21 nights in western style hotels or Japanese style ryokans
- Japanese-style or Western-style breakfast every morning (Please Note: Some ryokans offer Japanese breakfasts only.)
- No lunches
- Eight Japanese-style or Western-style dinners at the hotels/ryokans or local restaurants
- The appropriate amount of free time to allow you to explore and discover your own personal Japan.
- All transportation costs when traveling with the group. (Transportation costs during scheduled free times are the tour member’s responsibility.)
- Electronic version of itinerary
- Sayonara dinner at the end of the tour
Each tour member receives an electronic copy of our tour handbook. This handbook is full of tips and suggestions taken from our Japan travel experiences that allow you to better plan and prepare for your trip, and therefore enjoy your trip even more. The tips and suggestions included cover everything from how to save while exchanging money, what to pack, some basic Japanese-language tips, general etiquette do’s-and-don’ts, ryokan customs, etc.
- Airfare is NOT included.
- A printed itinerary is not included
- Alcoholic beverages, soft drinks and desserts are NOT included